What to Expect?
Here is a checklist that can help you prepare before your appointment with our TCM physician
- Compile all your documents to bring during your visit:
- Copies of any tests, x-rays, or medical histories relating to your medical problem.
- A list of all current medications taken on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and herbal medications.
- Review any special directions from your doctor about diet or medication restrictions prior to your appointment.
During Your Appointment
To make the most of your appointment, prepare a list of questions and remember to express your concerns to your TCM physician.
Not sure what to ask?
Here are some examples of questions to ask your doctor:
About Your Symptoms or Diagnosis
- What is the disease or condition?
- How serious is my disease or condition and how will it affect my home and work life?
- What is the short-term and long-term prognosis for my disease or condition?
- What caused the disease or condition?
About Your Treatment
- What are my treatment options?
- How long will the treatment take?
- What is the cost of the treatment?
- Which treatment is most common for my disease or condition?
- What side effects can I expect?
If You Need Further Investigations
Our TCM physician will refer you for further investigation when needed. Some tests needed to be done before we can proceed with your TCM management.